You no longer need to be a wizard or a muggle to apparate into Hogsmeade for this Frappuccino. Inspired by the movie of Harry Potter, there is no fear of getting drunk. If your non-magical barista don't know how to customise the beverage, show him the following recipe:
1. Butterbeer Frappuccino
1. Ask for a Creme Frappuccino base. Don’t skimp on the fat by asking for skim or 2% milk as whole milk is required for the right consistency.
2. Add 3 pumps of caramel syrup.
3. Add 3 pumps of toffee nut syrup.
4. Top with caramel drizzle.
2. Cookie Dough FrappuccinoForget about ice-cream. Are you a cookie and chocolate lover? This refreshing beverage is definitely a dessert beverage because it has everything sweet – cinnamon, java chips, and mocha.
1. Ask for Chai Creme Frappuccino w/ Soy Milk.
2. Add 2 pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup for a tall, 2.5 for a grande, 3 for a venti.
5. Whipped creme on top.
6. Mocha syrup drizzle on top.
3. Cotton Candy Frappuccino
1. Ask for a vanilla bean frappuccino with:
4. Captain Crunch Frappuccino
1. Order a Strawberries and Creme frappe.
5. The Red Starburst
1. Blend the lemonade and strawberry flavouring into Strawberry Lemonade.
2. Add Vanilla Bean Powder.
3. Add Raspberry syrup.
6. Crispy Cookies Frappuccino
1. Add Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.
7. Twix Frappuccino
|Photo Credits: Favim|
1. Order a Caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel.
Click here to read my other posts on Coffee:
Costa: The Best Conversations are held with coffee
Wheeler's Yard Singapore
Yellow Cup Coffee: Drinking from the Ferrari of all coffee machines