1. Snap a photo of yourself at the foot of the mountain.
2. Snap a photo when you're on the way up the mountain.
3. Enjoy the ride up the mountain.
DON'T be afraid of the cable car falling. According to Kristoff in the movie 'Frozen', he said that it would feel like falling on soft pillows. Of course it might not be true for your mountain, but you really should enjoy the ride up to the sky. I mean, how close can you be to the galaxy if you are not an astronaut? Truly it's a spectacular journey up the snow-topped mountains!
3. Don't make a snowman. Lay low, lie on the ground.
4. Take the Ice Flyer Ride on Mt Titlis.
5. Go cray cray on the mountain. No one knows you anyway.
6. Explore the ice caves and leave your handprints on the ice glacier.
7. Float on a cloud.
8. Have a meal on the mountain.
9. Get some ice off the mountain.
No amount of money can buy back great adventures and experiences. Visit Mount Titlis from USD$178.39 (prices depend on day and month of visit).
Book your Mount Titlis day tour here now!