1. See the sunset with your loved ones.
2. Meditate while listening to the chirping birds and truly feel 'zen'.
3. Choose from a wide variety of alcohol with your mates.
4. Soak in the sights of lush greenery while watching the golfer putting in.
5. Create lovely memories with your beloved in a simple romantic getaway.
6. Be entertained by a LIVE band and show off your skills at the pool table.
Kakis Bistro & Bar currently have a very awesome LIVE band called 'The Passerby', who literally can sing every and any song except "What Does the Fox Say?" I thought the lead singer pulled off Frozen's Let It Go really well. Patrons can also make dedications and there is even an open-mic session, so anyone can go up and sing while the live band play the melody for you. In addition, the pool table is available for anyone to use, how awesome is that!
7. Take a breather away from the city with green walls and carpet grass.
8. Be amused by hilarious signs around Kakis Bistro & Bar.
9. Go on a free educational journey with greenology next to the Bistro.
10. Give your tastebuds a kick with the tantalising food served by the friendly crew.
Great food should accompany great conversations.
On a score of 10, Kakis Bistro deserve a 8.5 as their food is tastefully done. Read this post for a FULL food review on Kakis Bistro & Bar.
Most items are slightly spicier for mildly tolerant tastebuds, but that is because they are largely influenced by the Indian cuisine. Speaking to the young and brave lady boss of Kakis Bistro & Bar, I learnt that she decided to chase her dreams as she recently lost her husband of less than two years to heart attack and realised that life is really short. Her story is truly inspiring and I wish her success in her challenging journey ahead.
Be one of the first to tap into these novel experiences. Quote "Kakis1309" and get a 10% off all food items.