|An all-you-can-eat buffet with more than 100 selections available|
Chiso Zanmai Vegetables Corner
You can easily spot the 'Vegetables Corner' section, and sadly, they are not for salad purposes. Your dining partners and you could take turns throwing the vegetables into the hot pot. Sounds like a reunion dinner, eh?
Chiso Zanmai Grilled Section
Chiso Zanmai Sushi Section
Chiso Zanmai Fruits/Dessert Section
There isn't a wide variety of cut fruits available during lunch time. We spotted more types of desserts available in the section —creme brûlée, Mochi balls, ice-cream, and several types of cakes.
Tips to take note of:
1. You can select two types of soup. The entire jug is available for your table, so you can simply grab them from the DIY hotpot section.
2. Grab those window seats if you want a great view of the river!
3. The chawanmushi is hidden in one corner. Feel free to let the kitchen crew know if anything that you want is unavailable.
4. Try the udon, it is delicious!
Buffet Pricing (As of August 2014)
Weekday Lunch (Mon-Fri) $14.99++
Weekday Dinner (Sun-Thu) $24.99++
Weekend Lunch (Sat-Sun, PH) $19.99++
Weekend Dinner (Fri-Sat, PH Eve) $29.99++
Child* Lunch (Daily) $9.99++
Child* Dinner (Daily) $14.99++
Seniors (Daily) $2 off regular price
Free flow drinks (Daily) $1.99++ per pax
* Child = below 1.2m in height
* Children below the age of 3 dines for free!
6 Eu Tong Sen Street #02-17,