1. Sauteed String Bean w XO Sauce (Mildly Spicy) - S$12.30 (S), S$18.30 (M), S$24.60 (L)
We ordered a small plate of string beans and found the portion to be really small. I loved the natural gloss of the vegetables though, and every bite was crunchy to its core. The beans were also very slippery and I almost swallowed an entire piece whole. I loved that the taste was not overpowering, and there was no bitter or spicy aftertaste.
2. Hong Kong Style Steamed Fish Slices - S$11.90 (S), S$17.90 (M), S$23.60 (L)
3. Wheatgrass Tofu - S$12.60 (S), S$25.30 (L)
The freshly-made Wheatgrass Tofu is a fusion of wheatgrass & tofu served with seafood bits & broccoli. I was initially skeptical of the dish as I thought it looked rather sickly and spoiled. It didn't help when my fork picked up a rather odd-looking shape. My oh my, looks can be SO deceiving! Crispy on the outside and silky on the inside, the texture made me salivate profusely. This slab of silky green tofu served with fresh seafood is worth queuing hours for.
4. Duck Roasted with Angelica Herb - S$14.30 (S), S$26.60 (M), S$38.60 (L), S$46.30 (Whole)
5. Prawn Balls w Chef's Special Spices - S$17.60 (S), S$23.60 (M), S$34.90 (L)
My experience with this dish can be summed up by the breakneck speed at which we finished it. I have absolutely no idea what magical ingredients they placed in the chef's special spices, but whatever they did, it certainly worked wonders. The floss added a tangible sweetness to the citrus prawns, resulting in a heavenly amalgamation of complementary flavours. If I were to eat this again, I'd order the large one!
6. Man Tou - S$4.00 (Steamed), S$4.80 (Fried), S$4.80 (Mixed)
|The insides of the mantou|
Changi Airport T3
65 Airport Boulevard,
#03-42/43, Changi Airport Terminal 3,
Opening hours: 10.30am - 11.00pm daily (last order 10.15pm)