|Really excited to try out their new Thai concept!|
|E-Concierge at ParaThai|
|Appetiser section of the menu|
1. Hor Mok Pla (Thai Style Otak-otak)* — S$10.90
|Thai Style Otak-otak|
2. Tom Yum Goong (Tom Yum soup with Sea Prawns)* — S$7.90
|Super spicy Tom Yum soup with Sea Prawns|
3. Suer Rong Hai (“Crying Tiger” BBQ Beef Steak served with Homemade Sauce)
|BBQ Beef Steak with Homemade Sauce|
4. Phad Kha Na pla Kham (Stir-Fried Kailan with Salted Fish) — S$10.90
|Stir-Fried Kailan and the invisible salted fish|
5. Gai yang Para Thai (ParaThai style Grilled Chicken served with Green Papaya Salad)
|Gai yang Para Thai|
6. Thai Green Curry Chicken — S$12.90
The Thai Green Curry Chicken was disappointing in terms of size and flavour. It came in a really small bowl and was only quarter-filled with curry. In fact, it didn't taste like green curry but seemed more like a gravy. The portion of chicken was really small as well, but the thick texture was comforting and satisfying!
7. Steamed Seabass with Lime* — S$29.90
8. Thai Iced Tea — S$4.20
|Overly sweet Thai Iced Tea|
Although I'm extremely sensitive to caffeine, I had no trouble falling asleep after having this at dinnertime. Interestingly, a mysterious brown substance was spotted at the bottom of the glass. It tasted like a chocolate-based syrup or malt-like liquid candy.
9. Thai Chendol* — S$5.80
|Refreshing Thai Chendol|
Prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing GST.
From now till 30 Jan 2015, receive a $20 dining voucher when you dine at ParaThai if you are a ANZ, OCBC or PGR Cardmember.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid from Mondays to Fridays, excluding eve of PH and PH.
- Valid with a minimum spend of $50 and bill must be paid by ANZ or OCBC debit/credit card.
- Limited to one redemption per table per bill.
- Original voucher must be presented upon ordering, duplicates are not accepted.
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts or e-vouchers.
- Amounts stated are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- The management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.