|It takes 3 dips in the soup to cook the beef|
Twin Flavours Broth - S$25
|Spicy Nourishing Broth|
Kelp — S$3 (half portion), S$6 (full portion)
Signature Homemade Fish Tofu — S$3.60 per piece
Assorted Balls Platter (S$10)
Assorted Dumpling Platter
Baby Chinese Spinach — S$2.50 (half portion), S$5 (full portion)
|Baby Chinese Spinach|
US Angus Prime Short Ribs — S$12 (half portion), S$24 (full portion)
|US Angus Prime Short Ribs|
Sliced Lamb — S$8 (half portion), S$16 (full portion)
Scallop Paste — S$5 (half portion), S$10 (full portion)
Sea Cucumber — S$10 (half portion), S$20 (full portion)
Fresh Scallop — S$12 (half portion), S$24 (full portion)
Crunchy Chicken Sausage — S$5 (half portion), S$10 (full portion)
From time to time, the wait staff would stop by and skim the oil off the soup. This made it healthier as well as easier to slurp up!
|Removing the oil slick from the soup|
DIY Dipping Sauces and Free-flow rice — S$2.00
|Cheers to a great 2015!|
|Light and soothing Fruit Tea|
Here are some handy tips if you're planning to visit Beauty in the Pot:
1. The restaurant is open till 3am on Fridays, Saturdays and the eve of public holidays. On other days, they open till 1am!
2. Sit near the rice and sauces if you're planning to have several rounds!
3. Feel free to ask the wait staff questions. They will gladly assist and advise you.
4. Beauty in the Pot provides complimentary soup refills in jugs.
5. The fruit tea is free-flow; iced or warm water is available as well.
Terms and Conditions:
• Valid till 28 Feb 2015, for dine-in by OCBC Credit/Debit Cardmembers only.
• Valid for diners with orders lock-in after 10pm only.
• Not valid with other promotions, discounts, vouchers or membership privileges.
• Discount is given on gross food bill before 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
• The management reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Beauty in the Pot