2. An auspicious area to toss up good fortune (Lo Hei)
3. A confluence of all your favourite local dishes
4. Enjoy late-night food gatherings till 2am daily (Until 18 Feb)
5. Get a 20% discount off Trick Eye Museum admission tickets
6. A novel dining experience on the streets of Singapore
We've always had our favourite hawker food in food courts, hawker centres or coffee shops. How does it feel to eat in the middle of a street, with the bustling sounds of electronic firecrackers and a jolly and excitable crowd? I must say I really enjoyed the experience — it really put me in a celebratory mood and fired me up nicely to revel in the festivities!
7. Seating for over 800 people
Chinatown Food Street