1. Your wellness is an organic whole!
2. Your body must be in harmony with the environment.If the weather is hot and humid, it's not good to put babies in air-con room or have direct wind from the fan. It's not healthy to exercise when the sun is down. Our body is meant to adapt and work with the environment, instead of changing the environment to suit us!
3. Your pulse rate and tongue tells a lot about your health condition.
4. Receive a 14-page Health Report of your own
You MUST watch the video here.
5. Solutions include home remedies such as Wellness herbal tea and wellness acupuncture massage.
Get your own TCM Health Report at Eu Yan Sang.
Book an appointment for the Health Report service: http://euyansangclinic.com/services/other-services/tcm-health-report
Simply call the clinic to make an appointment and quote “My TCM Health Report” to enjoy Health Report service at $38 (Usual price: $48), until 31 Dec 2015.
Plaza Singapura68 Orchard Road #04-37, Plaza Singapura, S(238839), Tel: 6238 1801
Tue (10am to 10pm)= Physician Chee Siow Xian
Wed (10am to 6pm), Sun (10am to 10pm)= Physician Lin Jia Yi
Fri (10am to 10pm)= Physician Lin Xiao Yan
All of the physicians are well-versed in English and mandarin.