After alighting from Maihama station, we were greeted with lots of iconic fairytale symbols along the way. My Japanese friend told me that the best time to visit Disneyland would be a Wednesday, because it is the least crowded. Indeed, I was really surprised that the queue times were pretty short (compared to the Disneyland we visited in Paris)!
|No queue spotted at the registration booth!|
|Be serenaded with a man on the piano!|
|Disneyland food is really, really innovative.|
Mickey Darth Vader lol!
|Pretty scary roller coaster|
|Just chillin' with Mickey's fireplace|
|55 minutes for a photo with Mickey <3|
I love you Mickey, and he hugged me!!! Hahaha!
|Do you wanna build a snowman?|
|Mickey gave me a kiss haha!|
Whatever it is, don't miss out the fireworks show at 8.30PM and 9PM. Unfortunately, we had a really cloudy sky. Here's a tip: the fireworks will appear on the left side of the castle. The fireworks show isn't as amazing as Paris Disneyland though.
|The place to collect your photos is at the entrance of the park!|
Tips for visiting Disneyland:
- Purchase your tickets online! They usually have discounts for groups who purchase in advanced.
- Travel light. The park is really huge, so it's not wise to carry lots of 'barang barang' around.
- Bid for the fireworks show when you're visiting the park. Bidding allows you to get front seats reserved just for you!
- Bring lots of cash. There are a lot of interesting souvenirs, really!
- There's water cooler around the park so don't worry.
- If you're visiting in Autumn or Winter, the wind + rain makes it really, really cold. Purchase heat packs to get the extra soothing warmth!
Tokyo DisneylandAddress: 1-1 Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture 279-0031, Japan
Phone: +81 45-330-5211