You can never run out of food to eat in Spice Brasserie — the selection is really, really vast.
Spice Brasserie's kitchen is helmed by Executive Chef Low Hoe Kiat. He has skilfully created a gastronomical spread of crabs in twelve different flavours, from strong creamy flavour profiles to soft, delicate and sweet taste. The cream of the crop is his signature Slow-braised Pumpkin Crab in Claypot with a deliciously creamy golden-yellow gravy. This rare treasure is only available on Thursdays to Saturdays.
Indulging in sashimi can sometimes be quite harsh on your wallets, so you can be relieved with the sushi and sashimi corner and several ‘live’ stations cooking up a medley of Asian and Continental creations.
1. Crispy Baby Crab Yu Sheng with Passion Fruit and Plum Sauce
|Crispy Baby Crab Yu Sheng with Passion Fruit and Plum Sauce|
2. Prosperity Pot
3. Lobster in Superior Stock
|Lobster in Superior Stock|
|Delicious Lobster in superior stock!|
4. Abalone Glutinous Rice with Liver Sausage
5. Pumpkin Purée with Almond Flakes Dessert
Can't believe they also have whole cakes in the dessert section, great to celebrate birthdays here!
|Dark chocolate cake|
1. UOB, DBS & Maybank cardholders enjoy unbeatable savings at a special price of SGD99 for two adults.
2. UOB, DBS, HSBC, Maybank and Diners Club cardholders will enjoy 25% savings from 4 to 14 February 2016 and 10% savings on 7 February 2016 for the Reunion Lunch and Dinner. Reservations can be made by calling us at 6428 3160.
Dinner — 6pm to 10:30pm
Telephone: +65 6428 3160