|Gong Xi Fa Cai! :D|
It was my very first time trying out a home-based beauty service! It seems that Vanitee is setting a new trend— online booking for beauty services will be really common in the future. As I am EXTREMELY busy with school and work, I've decided to book an eyebrow session with a home-based artist, @lilieye.
See genuine and authentic reviews
Extensive portfolio of her previous work
Booking can be made as fast as next day (depends on availability)
Enquire as much as you wish
|Difference between creative eyebrow embroidery and eyebrow embroidery|
Best price for creative eyebrow embroidery
|Before and after Creative Eyebrow Embroidery|
I'm quite satisfied with my new brows — though indeed it is really a challenge to maintain it. As you can see from the above picture, my skin turned really, really red. This is because my skin is REALLY SENSITIVE, and I've mentioned it in my previous post for Benefit Brow Bar waxing. Anyway, she did give me some after-care products to prevent water from seeping through it. It got better the next day.
I shall describe the entire process in detail:
1. I arrived at 8pm even though I was supposed to reach her house at 7.30pm. Oh yes, some beauticians do allow house calls as well!
2. Upon arriving, she was really welcoming and friendly. She was really good in English even though she was from Mainland China.
3. She asked me to sit on the piano bench, and shared that she will shape my brows and show me the design first before we do the embroidery. She asked the type of brown design I'm looking for (straight, thin or curved). I wanted the straight brows as I love to watch Korean dramas :P
Note: It might feel quite uncomfortable at times as her housemates would come home (but they'll go their respective rooms).
4. After shaping and drawing the brows, she showed me how it would look in the mirror. Apparently, she has a decade worth of experience as she used to work in a shop. She started working freelance after giving birth to her child!
5. She went on to put the numbing cream— which had a cooling sensation. Some customers choose not to have the numbing cream because they have ultra sensitive skin. Of course, I'd rather have the numbing cream because I've a low threshold for pain! After about 15 minutes, she cleaned the cream off.
6. I was told to lie down on the sofa with my head propped against a pillow. As my eyes were closed, I asked if she has started the embroidery. She laughed and said that she's actually doing it! Honestly, I really couldn't FEEL anything!
7. However, the effects of the numbing cream started to wear off during the last 15 minutes and I do feel slight pain. It's quite bearable!
8. The process is done after 1.5 hours. She told me it'll take about 1 hour but do give yourself at least 1.5 hours.
Photo taken 2 days after the creative brow embroidery:
Receive a FREE Beauty Kit from VanityTrove (worth $30) when you do the following:
1. Download Vanitee on your App Store / PlayStore
2. Make any booking (nails, makeup, hair, facial and more) through the app
3. Key in promo code SHERMAINECNY to redeem!
Booking must be made by 14 February 2016! My brow designer was @lilieye.