|Bake Cheese Tart ION Orchard review|
1. The cheese mousse is a blend of three cheeses
|BAKE Cheese Tart - a blend of three cheeses|
2. The tart crust is baked twice to create the best texture
|A half-eaten BAKE Cheese Tart|
3. An innovative leader who persevered in his vision
BAKE President and CEO Mr. Shintaro Naganuma, the son of KINOTOYA (a sweets confectionary in Sapparo) learned about the Japanese market when he was studying in the USA. He made a breakthrough in cheese tart and soft cream, forming the basis of the BAKE Cheese Tart. Thus, BAKE Cheese Tart was officially rebranded in February 2014.
BAKE President and CEO Mr. Shintaro Naganuma
4. The savoury quintessential dessert was born in SINGAPORE (November 28, 2011).
|"The BEST Cheese Tart Ever"|
|KINOTAYA Cheese Tart (in 2013)|
KINOTAYA Cheese Tart (2013)
Back then, my boyfriend's mother brought back some cheese tarts from Japan and it happened to be the very cheese tarts that are now BAKE! Their recipe has improved tremendously.
5. The factory is THE store.
6. Continuous research and AB lab testing allows BAKE to improve their recipe
7. The diameter of each BAKE CHEESE TART is strictly 7cm
8. The price of BAKE CHEESE TART belongs to the premium category
9. The tarts are extremely fragrant
Singapore welcomes you, BAKE Cheese Tart!
|Singapore welcomes Bake Cheese Tart|
Littletinysun @ Bake Cheese Tart Media Launch
|All photos were taken from Melvin Lau ( Multifolds Photography )|
You may find BAKE Cheese Tart at the following location: