|The experts doing their thing at 31km/hr|
The new cable-ski facility at East Coast Park now features THREE, I repeat, THREE, state-of-the-art cable systems. This so that we can all learn and try new stuns at our own pace and space. Ladies and gentleman, presenting to you the very amazing cable skiing sport.
|The park is so huge, I'll need a drone to capture it.|
|Samantha (MarComms from the Singapore Wake Park)|
|Are you left-foot forward or right-foot forward?|
|Walking back to the dock|
|Me and Bernadette (Instructor photobombing behind)|
|The most patient instructor giving instructions|
|Two instructors giving me tips on how to stay on the board till the end|
|Don't worry if you can't swim — the life vest will help you float. All you have to do is KICK!|
Tips before visiting
- Bring along your own padlock — there are lockers in the toilet.
- Don't forget your towel and extra set of clothes! I forgot my towel (thank God my friend had an extra towel)
- Bring some bathing essentials!
- Put on lots of sunblock — thankfully, there weren't much sun when we went there from 10-1pm.
- Eat before you play — you'll get REALLY hungry.
- Sign the indemnity form online to save time.
Singapore Wake Park Promotion
From now till 30 November, enjoy 1-for-1 promotion where two friends only pay $40 for 1-hour pass (i.e. each person pays $20 for an hour)
Terms & Conditions apply, as stated in the picture and below:
- - Valid from 7 November till 30 November 2016
- - Promotion is valid for weekdays, and 1-hour passes only
- - Promotion is available only on the beginner systems (System 2.0) and excludes full-sized cable
- - Customers must come in pairs to enjoy the promotion
- - Not to be used in conjunction with other promotions, vouchers or discounts
Singapore Wake ParkAddress: 1206A East Coast Parkway,
For rates, please visit Singapore Wake Park website.
HOW TO GET TO SINGAPORE WAKE PARKBy Bus: Buses 401 (operates only on Saturdays and Sundays) and 197 from Bedok Interchange. Alight when you see Laguna Park condominium and walk through the underpass.
By Car/Taxi: Via ECP highway, exit 7A (landmark: Jumbo Seafood)
Car Park: Park at E1 (paid entry)
*Note: The bridge from East Coast Lagoon Food Village leading to Singapore Wake Park is closed for construction until further notice. Please enter from Carpark E1 or East Coast Seafood Centre.